This opportunity is to join our growing team as a Senior Producer. This role’s primary responsibility is to lead client projects, from kick-off to final delivery in order to ensure a well-organized, high-quality, on-time, on-budget execution. You must be able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a flexible and fast-paced environment.
- Develop project plans including scopes of work, schedules and budgets
- Manage multiple projects of various types and timelines simultaneously and effectively
- Facilitate approval process across deliverables, departments, vendors and clients
- Prepare and present regular status updates with clients
- Prepare and present regular status update of all projects for review
- Assess project risks and prepare scenarios for discussion with project and management teams
- Create and manage bid requests and RFPs for vendors and/or strategic partners where applicable
- Liaise between vendors, strategic partners and internal teams to ensure clear communication
- Assist in development and maintenance of legal documentation (i.e., Statements of Work and Change Order Requests)
- Periodically assist in development of timelines and budgets for project proposals
- Participate in and contribute to group brainstorm and ideation sessions
- Mentorship and development of Producers
- Must have a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience with an emphasis on Brand Strategy projects.
- Experience in a client-facing role leading digital and experiential projects/campaigns
- Familiarity with outdoor advertising project executions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Intermediate/Advanced MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, Project)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator)
- Proficiency in workflow documentation and technical writing is a plus • Comfortable in both Windows and Mac OS environments
To apply, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate Senior Producer in the subject heading.