Sub Rosa is a strategy-led experience design practice that helps organizations explore, learn, and grow. A versatile mix of thinkers, creators, and builders – the company’s goal is to make awe-inspiring, creative work that helps brands and organizations have more meaningful relationships with people and the world around them. Our Finance Department currently seeks an energetic and detail orientated Finance Intern to join our team!
Our Finance Intern will be responsible with assisting the Finance Manager in the following:
- Accounts Payable
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- File and organize vendor paperwork
- Maintain and update internal accounts
- Assist with any adhoc projects as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Comfortable in both Windows and Mac OS environments
- Ability to operate in a fast pace, community environment
This will be a part-time opportunity, approximately 20-hours a week paid at $15/hour.
School credit is available.