We are looking for an organizational mastermind who brings both breadth and depth of expertise, enthusiasm, and flexibility to supporting the leaders of a small-but-mighty team that’s poised for growth in the year ahead.
Sub Rosa is a creative studio in New York’s West Village. We build empathic solutions that help our clients progress. Our Executive Assistant balances day-to-day coordination of the CEO and COO’s calendars along with team and client needs. The ideal candidate is highly self motivated, professional and great at prioritizing tasks in an exciting, fast-paced creative agency environment.
- Coordinate executive communications, including arranging for calls and responding to emails in a timely fashion
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, using careful strategy to thoughtfully book and organize meetings, appointments, and client engagements
- Track the CEO and COO’s schedules throughout the day, ensuring all is happening on time and that all needs are met.
- Manage all travel bookings and itineraries
- Keep tabs on key business development opportunities, overseeing the CEO’s network to help spot areas for engagement opportunities
- Support the COO’s workflow and help strategize his prioritization of needs
- Assist with the management of our studio space: greeting visitors, answering the main phone line and replenishing supplies when our Operations Associate is unavailable
- Act as an engaged member of the Home Front team, rolling up sleeves for ad hoc projects as needed and regularly contributing to team-wide culture-boosting initiatives
- Proactively flag any issues, airing on the side of over-communicating and checking in throughout the day
- A clear track record of sustained executive-level administrative support, with clear organizational, project management and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Clear note-taking skills, a careful eye for details and proofreading
- Advanced MS Office and Google Apps experience, comfortable working on a Mac
- Ability to uphold confidentiality, and a background handling client relations is a plus
- Intuitive and practiced interpersonal skills. Self-awareness and desire for feedback
- Strong desire to plant roots with Sub Rosa and grow the EA role over time, taking on strategic projects for the CEO and COO